Budapest Danube Cruise
The Danube is a magical river and the Danube Bella sightseeing cruise is a great way to see it!
- Duration: 1 or 2 hours
- Meeting point: Budapest, Vigadó tér - Boat Station Pier 7.
- Price for adults:
- 4500 HUF (2 hours with Margaret island tour);
- 3500 HUF (1 hour without Margaret island tour);
- 2250 HUF (for children under 14).
Included: a glass of champagne and another glass of drink: soft drink, wine or beer
- Departure: Budapest, Vigadó tér - Boat Station Pier 7.
- Languages on the boat: selection of 30 languages.
Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Hrvatski, Czech (Ceský), Danish (Dansk), Dutch, Nederlands, English, Estonian(Eesti), Finnish, Suomi, French (Français), German (Deutsch), Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian (Magyar), Italian (Italiano), Japanese, Korean, Latvian (Latvijas), Lithuanian (Lietuvos), Norwegian (Norsk), Polish (Polski), Portuguese (Português) Romanian (Român), Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian (Slovenski), Spanish (Español), Swedish (Svenska), Thai, Turkish (Türk)
- Languages on the island: English, German (French, Spanish, Italian on request)
The Danube is a magical river and the Danube Bella sightseeing cruise is a great way to see it! The boat departs from a terminal on the Danube in the centre of Budapest. During the daytime cruise, your guide will tell you fabulous tales about the two parts of the city, "Buda" and "Pest" and highlight the charming curiosities along the banks of the Danube.
Your final destination is Margaret Island in Budapest for a stay of one hour to look round. Prefer to stay on the Danube? Then stay on board! 5 minutes later the boat will set out on the final leg of your Danube cruise back to Budapest. Those who choose to stay on Margaret Island can catch a later boat! Stay or go later, the final leg of your Danube cruise will be full of surprises!
(Reservation possible without a credit card!)
* without Margaret island tour